Wednesday, July 29, 2015

this and that

Right before we ventured into Lagoon we stopped by our bff's house for a quick visit since they lived literally next door to that place. Jocelyn is like my soul friend that I only got to live by for one year sadly. BUT we've done a great job at visiting each other frequently. Her almost 4 year old and my 2 1/2 year are creepily similar in behavior at times and so we console one each other and laugh instead of cry at it all. If we actually got to be around each other more our boys would probably be the best and  worst friends at the same time if you get what I mean. Her little girl Desi is adorable little one!
Look at all our children! When she and I first met she only had her little Henry and I none.
Learning to crawl up things. Q
Glorious cinnamon rolls
How to take babies to get cleaned off after eating whilst not getting your clothes dirty.
Wyoming workouts
Thankful for the long jump pit where Max ended up just playing in the sad while I went round and round!

No comments: