Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Back home on the ranch

I was at the hospital with the new babies and meanwhile Maxson was at home just having a great time and didn't care a bit that I was gone, ha. Some close friends of ours stepped in and took such good care of Max the first 2 days after having the twins before my mom came in town. Max loved them before but now he's obsessed with them. I'm so eternally grateful for the love and care they showed Maxson. These were the pictures they texted us during those first 2 days.


 Once Casey wasn't at the hospital as much he'd text me pictures and videos of Maxson
 Finding bugs is one of Maxson's new favorite things. It's lady bug and box elder bug season and no matter what there's always one or two that sneak into our house somehow each day.


No comments: