Saturday, February 25, 2012

Casey Post #8 Senioritis

So we know that we are going to be going for Nebraska for Dental School, and I feel I am taking the most time consuming classes right now. I basically saved them for this last year, and I am glad I did because my GPA will probably not be so hot this semester, but the funny thing is I am still trying. I know that all I have to do is pass and it is hard to put forth the effort, but I still am doing a little here and there.

I learned in my business writing class that when you are writing an email you should vary sentences and you spaces between every few sentences so that the reader can stay tuned to what they are reading. I noticed that Kimber practices this very well when I read her last post.

Anyways, I have Senioritis! I know that there is only 2 months left and I am just ready to be done. Well at least done with stuff that isn't really relevant to what I am going to be doing the next 4 years. I am excited to graduate from BYU with a degree, and go on to bigger and better things. So I just wanted you all to know that I am so tired of busy work and having to turn in assignments, taking tests that really I don't care about, and sitting through some pretty boring classes.

I am glad you all made it through my complaints and I hope you never get this Senioritis like I have, it is terrible!

No comments: