so last week i was 20 weeks.
half way through my first pregnancy, how crazy is that?!
i'm definitely starting to feel like i am pregnant and things are happening!
let's make a list:
1. my tummy is starting to feel tight, blah. not really itchy just tight!
anyone have recommendations on creams for stretch marks/itchiness?
2. like i said before, baby is a kicking.
it's been super fun for me, something is alive and growing in there!
3. last night was my first night of "mmeh, i'm uncomfortable trying to get to sleep..."
it didn't take me long to get to sleep but it was still annoying.
4. speaking of sleeping, i'm creeping up on wanting 3 pillows while i sleep.
i'm at 2 right now, we only brought 3, so i'll just have to wait til nebraska.
5. pants are beginning to get tight.
we bought one of those belly bands from target last week which i'm hoping will make it more comfortable and my shorts last a little longer til (maternity) pant season.
we also had the official 20 week ultrasound this last week.
we did it in new jersey this time so casey got to see baby boy moving!
it really was the best to have him there and see all that movement.