Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day Kimber and all mom's out there!!!

Kimber is such a good Momma, she lets Max sleep on her at church.


Kimber's such a good momma, she finds time in her busy life to go on dates with me.
Kimber's such a good momma, she cuts Maxson's hair for free!!!
Kimber's such a good momma, she loves coming with me to my home and I love my MOMMA!
Kimber's such a good momma, she always thinks of ideas to dress up as for Halloween.

Mother's Day is about remembering mothers and everything that they have done for you in your life. I have a wonderful Mother, and Mother-in-law that have taught me very important things about life and love. Thank you for being such good examples to not only me but Maxson and everyone you have come in contact with!! Love you. Kimber is the mother of my children and has nothing but love for her child. I am excited to share this mother's day with you Kimber! This is the second mother's day that actually has meant something and there will be many more to come. I hope you know you are loved and that you mean the world to our family. Love you!!!

2 comments:

Cody and Camille said...

Kimber is such an amazing momma! So sweet Casey!

Cherri said...

Thanks Casey... you are a sweetheart.... there should be a "son in law" day so I could gush over the best son in law that I have! Love to YOU.