Sunday, September 29, 2013

2 items of business

firstly and most importantly:
the great maximus is standing by himself!
it's so fun watch him balance and wiggle back and forth, we love that munchkin.
 photo IMG_3429_zpsf63c8181.jpg

secondly, due to recent requests
i'm offering mini photo sessions for the holiday season!

details:
30 min.
$45
at least 15-20 specially edited photos

dates and locations:
arizona (mesaish area) Oct 19 and Oct 21
utah (provoish area) Oct 23 and Oct 28
nebraska (lincolnish area) Oct 1-Oct 14 and most the month of November
november may be coldie so i'd shoot for october if i were you.


as always, families is post-grad schooling: ask me for special pricing

4 comments:

Joe and Jocelyn Sigety said...

Book me for Utah!

Suzanne said...

Awesome! He is so cute! And I may want some fam pics. But I'm trying to decide if I want them before my belly gets too big or after. I'll let you know!

Brittany said...

Indiana??? --tear trickles down cheek--

Our most recent attempt to procur outdoors and fantastic photos has been less than great.

Cherri said...

We need one in Sedona.... :)