Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Casey Post #12 Being Alone is No Fun!

Kimber left early Tuesday morning for her student career days in Kansas so I have been basically by myself in the house and it is very awkward, lonely, dark, all those words that mean something is missing from your life. Luckily, I have been able to work almost every night since her being gone so that kind of makes me forget that she is not at home for a moment.

Anyways we randomly decided that I would go pick her up on Sunday and on our way back we will go up to Lincoln and look for housing in the area and go to the ward that we would like to go to etc... We will spend Sunday there and drive back to Wyoming on Monday and than probably get up early on Tuesday and  and go to school. I like our little sporadic adventures they are fun! I plan on going to Wyoming on Thursday to be with the family for a day or two. It will be a fun weekend!

No comments: