Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gratitude

For my last semester I am taking an English class that requires me to make a blog post every week of at least 150 words, and with this being such a blessed week I decided I would post about some things I am grateful for. The first and foremost of importance is my wife, Kimber. She has always been a supportive spouse with all the optimism in the world. She is a wonderful woman and I am glad to call her my own. I am grateful that I have been accepted to dental school, and that the Lord has provided a way for us to go to Nebraska and spend the next 4 years of our lives. I know that that is where we are supposed to be and that we will be touched and will be able to touch the lives of others. I am excited and am grateful for the endeavors we will experience in our future. I am grateful for my testimony of Jesus Christ and that he is our Savior. I am grateful that we have living prophets, the scriptures, and that we live in America.

No comments: