Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tue Sept 30

It's 8:43 and I am finally sitting down for the evening and it feels wonderful.

The rain is POURING outside, I finally get to have my doors open for it (because Maxson is not awake), listening to all the water on the pavement, feeling a slight breeze through my home and just enjoying rain. Oh how I love the rain. I wish it was warm rain like in Arizona that you could play in though, both Casey and I wanted to let Maxson go play in the rain but we were just worried he'd catch a cold because there was a slight chill in the air.

This morning I had a goal to count how many times Maxson said "No" in one day. From 7:30-9:45ish I counted approximately 175 "no's". I KID YOU NOT. The night before when I told Casey I wanted to try counting it I thought he may get up to 100-200 in the whole day, not 175 in just over 2 hours. I was flabbergasted. Is this only my child? And during this 2 hours time I didn't really say no to him because I was concentrated on counting. Oh my gosh CHILD!

Had a doctor's appt today. Baby B has now turned breech so hopefully next week he will be back to head down. I think she said twins can rotate positions until 34 or 36 weeks. the can deliver the second baby breech though, it's just important baby A stays head down!

I took a wonderful nap this afternoon. Oh how I love naps! I think I will strongly try for all 3 to nap together during Maxson's nap each day. It may keep my sanity.

Thank you everyone on your input about the cloth diapers vs disposable. You guys helped me realize that IT'S OK IF I DON'T ONLY CLOTH DIAPER. So I think I'll always use disposables with the twins and if I just feel like it now and again I can pull out the cloth diapers to rotate through with them.

Had the missionaries over for dinner tonight. We actually have 2 sets of missionaries in our ward, sisters and elders. So I feel like I feed the missionaries ALL THE TIME. I used to feed missionaries every week rotating between the two. It's gotten really hard for me so now I rotate every 3 weeks: sisters one week, elders the next week, then a by week. So 3 out of 4 weeks of the month we have the missionaries over for dinner. It really is good for our home to have them over so often.

So that was our day today: counting No's, Dr appt, nap, dinner with missionaries, rain.

What was your day like?

No comments: