so his blog, is mostly about things we do, or that i think,
not much about what i'm like, that make sense?
(of course you'll learn about me through what i do and think but, ya know:)
a friend and cousin tagged me to list 15 things about myself that you might not know.
so here's a little bit about me: kimberly woodruff cutler
- i have all my wisdom teeth still in, like full on in my mouth, helping chew my food still.
- chocolate chip cookies is my absolute weakness, i inhale those babies
- second to chocolate chip cookies is oreos, doesn't matter where we are, if there's a dessert that has oreos in it, i'm all over it: shakes, ice cream, pie, cake, cheesecake, etc
- i still wear a toe ring that my dad bought for me when i was in 7th grade. i've only taken it off in very rare dance circumstances
- i'm anal about which hand towel you use for your hands v. your face.
- i love math and numbers, i really do. to me, it just makes perfect sense and i love how there's an exact answer and you can prove how you got that answer
- i won the 100 m hurdle race for my region in high school senior year
- i wear special orthotics when i work out/wear tennis shoes
- my favorite movies are how to lose a guy in 10 days and hitch, i've watched both a billion times and love them
- i was engaged at the mature old age of 18 (gasp!) and married when 19
- i was always considered the molly mormon of my group of friends in jr high and high school
- i love milk. i think i've mentioned this before but i really do! milk at every meal and during snacks i say (plus it goes beautifully with a chocolate chip cookie).
- this isn't about me but it's from the repercussions of me: i love shoes. when casey and i got married he had 5 pairs of shoes (1 black church shoe, 1 brown church shoe, 1 sneaker, 1 croc sandal thing, 1 basketball shoe [all in pairs of course]). in the time we've been married, he now has 15 shoes...he now understand the importance of a
lovevariety of shoes!
- i'm obsessed with looking at cookie decorating blogs
- casey was the 2nd boy i ever kissed
i challenge/tag a few of my freshman girlies to go ahead and try this too!
(if you haven't update in awhile, here's your chance!)
good luck! hope to see your posts!