Wednesday, September 1, 2010

mmeh

the result of recently moving in and unpacking but not fully unpacking so your house is a constant mess, school, lots of working  late hours, and no planning=
little to dinner or pure crap food

our dinner menu over the last weekish
Fri 8/27- i don't think we ate dinner...snacks in the car?
Sat 8/28 breakfast and lunch provided by casey's grandparents...maybe cereal for dinner
Sun8/29 string cheese and cereal
Mon 8/30 cereal and goldfish
Tue 8/31 Little Caesar's
Wed 9/1 J Dawgs

 eww.
mmeh.

3 comments:

Cherri said...

Home is where your heart is... maybe stomach even more.... come on home anytime....

Cody and Camille said...

Ummm.... yum? So what's a J Dawg? Slang for hot dog???

p.s. I remember in Logan, there were times when frozen burritos and tony's pizzas were our means of survival! School was brutal and we also worked late hours! We just look back and have to laugh:)

Scottie and Megany said...

My dear! I am willing to make you anything and bring it by! All you have to do is ask and I'd be happy to make it for you! I made taco soup the other night and I have plenty of leftovers if you want I'll bring you some tonight. If not that's totally fine too :) love you both