Monday, September 20, 2010

Pirate Soup!

So we had this amazing chili that Kimber made yesterday and it was quite tasty I would have to say. She is quite the chef! So I figured I would have to put a blog post since it has been a while since I have. Life is so busy we just have a hard time keeping up with everything. This year seems to be the year of making the most of our time. Yesterday was Sunday and we love to go for a Sunday morning walk (hehe), also we went and picked Flowers yesterday, which I am sure Kimber will post a picture sometime. I think the funniest thing is that I have a black eye from FLAG FOOTBALL!!! I mean come on Flag Football. It doesn't quite make sense. Well we love being back in Provo. We love BYU football even though it is on a rebuiliding time. We love our families and are happy to be married. Tomorrow it will be 10 months. Congrats babe! Love ya

No comments: