tonight i worked in the kitchen at AG again.
i loved it.
and working with one of my most favorite people, a miss dyer, made it all the better
it's fun to get back into the groove of things and not miss a beat.
it's also great to work with other people who know exactly what to do too.
every time i work there i just reminisce of summer times
i loved it (90% of the time:).
here are some of the memories:
- cutting up 150 pounds of mashed potatoes all the time
- katie using salt instead of sugar for the 7 huge breakfast cakes...gross
- gutting fish...super gross...i really could never do it by the end of the summer, the nasty feel just freaked me out, bleh
- ingrid's funny stories of marijuana farming in canada
- annalise complaining every 5 minutes about whatever task she was doing
- bacon. death to bacon and death to when we had to inch them
- rolling all 770 rolls without the a/c on bc they "raised" better and didn't dry out (lies julie, lies)
- julie giving annalise dirty looks
- flour fights (below)
- the horrible day we had to slice all the ham for sunday breakfast. WASTE OF MY TIME
- listening to many of the same summer songs over and over (aka dish room and kelly clarkson songs)
- pizza making with ingrid
- arguing over who got to cut pizzas (easy/fun job except if you get burnt, that equals no fun)
- emptying the nasty water crap under the bbq and spilling it all over me and stinking
- bbqing hot dogs and burgers on wednesdays with a hat and sunglasses and walking into the freezer when it got too hot
- LTOP's blehhhhhh
- annalise burning the alfredo sauce bahaha
- taste testing everything with spoons and giving our opinions
- lindsay's attitude woman vioce (that i have now obtained)
- pancake/french toast flipping mornings
- always getting in trouble by greg for washing the potatoes when making roasted reds
- annalise making nasty nasty looking grilled cheese
- death of chicken nuggets and dang quesadillas to adults and children
- plating pies
- death thursday night dinners and always trying to get out of them
- early morning walks to the kitchen and watching the sun turn the mountain gold
- having my hand hurt from cutting so much meat.
- lindsay and annalise always getting to make saturday cookies and i always did the dumb salad
- scotty bff
- california trip
- andy being a brat to Jim
- Glenn's predictable jokes at camp opener
- the corndog song
- shea and amy's amazing song
- christmas in july
- 4th of july
burningtanning with annalise
- provo trips
- the swing/bench and hammock outside snowshoe that anyone who was dating had to sit on for hours with each other
- kimberobics :)
- kimberobics in the smelly baby rooms
- watching the bachelorette with the huge group of girls on the little laptop
- watching here come the newlyweds
- watching long bbc movies enforced on us by annalise
- working, playing, and living with all the same fun people that you love
- missing the one person all summer that i loved the most
- lover coming to AG in the summer to visit: best. day. of. the. summer. ever.
there's so many more good memories
wish i could remember them all :)