Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We're back and married!


After the longest 8 months ever, we're finally MARRIED!
The wedding went so smooth and fabulous, thanks everyone who traveled and those who helped out, we're so happy to have had everyone there to help us! But most of all we're happy to BE married!

I don't have wedding pictures yet from my photographer, although my cousin took some awesome photos and you can see those on facebook!

The honeymoon was amazing, we LOVED Cancun
Wish it coulda lasted longer!

School is as crazy as ever, I may not be able to post much til finals are over but know there are lots of wedding and honeymoon pictures to come!

Love- the newest newlyweds

ps- do you see in thefirst pic Casey now has a wedding ring! yay for my HUSBAND!!!

7 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

So happy for you two!
Love you guys!
Ker

Annie said...

KIMMMMMBER! Lots of time wasted blog stalking led me to your blog, and I am happy. :) You and Casey are such a beautiful couple. I CANNOT WAIT to see the children you two make. They will be gorgeous. Welp, just thought I would say hi and congrats on being married!!I'm so so so happy for you :)

Cody and Camille said...

Yeah! You're finally married! Can't wait to hang out with you two in just a few short weeks! Good luck with finals. Love you both!

Sarah said...

Kimber, congratulations! You two look so happy :) Can't wait to see the wedding pictures; I'm sure they're absolutely STUNNING.

I think I'm visiting Marie again this spring break, so maybe I'll get to see you and Casey this March! Hope all is well in beautiful Provo (though, from this blog, it looks like everything is great!)

Kammy Ellis said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm So happy For you guys! I Can't wait to see you two this weekend! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Soon to be wed...you should change that...

Nik and Dawna said...

You are too cute! I loved the P.S. about Casey finally having a wedding ring. lol. You two are adorable!!!