Wednesday, December 9, 2009

too legit, too legit to quit

here he is!
your new library security guard!


teehee, casey got a job as a security guard the other week,
so if you're in the HBLL (Harold B. Lee Library at BYU) and you're trying to steal a book, he'll come after you, so WATCH OUT!


he texted me the first day of work and said "i feel so legit!"
haha, oh my casey baby
he loves that he has keys, a badge, a flashlight and all that fun stuff.
i think it's like playing dress up for a boy

i am now understanding the meaning of a man looking great in uniform:) haha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Confession, I eat in the HBLL...don't catch me.

LOVE IT. laughing so hard!

Cody and Camille said...

Oh my heck, that is awesome! For a second I was thinking... is it Halloween all over again?!? Very nice.

P.S. Did you mean the "Bumbo"? Yes, I totally agree. It's awesome. My sister had one too and loved it. That is definitely on our wish list. I was thinking Santa might get it for Jaden:)

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

HAHA! I just laughed through that whole post! Casey is a HAM in uniform though. You guys are adorable. Tell him the hand-cuffs are just for you though...te he he!
Ker

Mckenzi said...

Yay Kimber you married woman! Im so happy for you guys and im so happy I was a reception stalker and HAPPENED to be in Arizona the weekend of your beautiful wedding! You were so gorgeous I cant wait to see pictures!