- It's so white and pretty!
- Kinda like baptism, but not really because after the snow melts away it's actually very yucky and dirty snow is left everywhere...bad analogy
- LOVE the crunching sound of fresh snow under my feet (I purposely go out of my way to step on fresh snow:)
- Everyone looks really really dumb when they slip on ice and try to catch themselves and their arms flail everywhere, if you fall or not you're going to look dumb
- Saw a girl fall today, I giggled (sorry Janell!)
- Slipped on ice myslef today. Didn't fall. Did look stupid as my arms flailed everywhere though.
- Slipping on ice hurts because (1) you fall on your bum like a small child (2) your body tenses up as you try to stay standing...mmeh
- I broke a nail last year slipping on ice
- Never thought of using an umbrella in snow before until I saw it here
- People look funny all bundled up, especially those that look like marshmallows (i.e.- me today)
- I feel like it's less cold when it actually snows, is that just me?
- If it's cold it should snow, then the cold is fun
- I can't drive in snow yet, i feel helpless
- I' want to make a snow angel tonight
- I do love snow
Monday, December 7, 2009
Random thoughts on snow: