Saturday, July 10, 2010

one year older

now i am 20! 
yay!
my SIL told me i'm in limbo-land when it comes to my age:
not a teenager anymore but not officially and adult!
i think that means i have no predicaments i must follow eh!?
it was a low key celebration but that's ok :)
and let's just say it wasn't the best day at work, ha oh well
what we did do, made my birthday very special!

really awesome wrapping on my presents! 
got a fancy new camera, a temple bag, and Cutler engraved in my scriptures!
my mom sent a cute package that made me just so excited! i wanted to open it the moment i got it! so hard to wait! also a card came from my sweet dad (he's too cute and insisted that he still had to do something for my b-day himself) and my aunt and uncle. real mail really makes me so happy!
saw toy story together on wed. it was cute :) i didn't get to enjoy it to its fullest bc i was still taking phone calls during the movie ha (see that clipboard? that thing is attached to my body this summer as if it's treasure, gosh!)
we used a match for my candle :)

also we got to go swimming this week! casey was close enough to come home for lunch on friday and we had enough motivation with the weather to go swimming! it felt so good to get in that water! we brought cantaloupe out with us too :)

all the phone calls i got were very special so thank you if you called (or left a fb/blog message)!
casey's fam made me this really awesome birthday video too! funniest thing ever!

1 comment:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

glad it was a good one...now you are getting old like all of us! LOL xoxox