Monday, October 5, 2015

Last week in pictures plus a tiny bit about General Conference!

Mischievious babies.
Sunday hair.
 Mid-walk break.
"freeze like a popsicle" to search for and chase squirrels, an absolute favorite activity of his.
Dirt eaters destroying my garden. 
 A little tomato harvest!

 Maxson loves our neighbor Chloe, he calls her "Ch-oh-ee" or "Coh-ee"

 BQ
 BQ
 This cute little sleeping Quinny, be still my heart.
 A busy park day on the swings.
 Here's our wonderful pregnant friend on her due date getting 25 lb babies to easily fall asleep on her. She is literally super mom.
 Conference crepes! 
 Nom nom
 a. Listening to General conference was the hardest yet this year, my 3 children were SOO needy and loud I didn't get to hear much and I was really sad. But I know that in time I will get to read those talks again. I was so happy to hear the words of our wonderful prophet, President Monson. I know he is a prophet of God who leads and guides this worlds today. My testimony was strengthened and reinforced as I watched 3 new men called as apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ and join the quorum of the 12 apostles. I got to listen a little more to the Sunday afternoon session which I thoroughly enjoyed. It was a wonderful weekend even amidst all the not ideal moments of conference listening. If you have any questions about my church and faith just message me or comment!
b. We went on a tiny walk while our daddy was at the Priesthood session.

And then after the Priesthood session Max threw up a few times and was sick :( Luckily it was only a couple times that evening and nothing during the night, poor thing. 

No comments: