Wednesday, August 29, 2012

i don't know what to call this post.

going to get something fixed/done on your car is like going to the dentist.
you go in for a "cleaning" thinking/hoping you're spending x,
but they ALWAYS seem to find something else that's wrong
that cost lots more money.
(it may not be like this for some people at the dentist, but for myself, it is...and lucky me married a dentist. at least we won't have to pay lots for all my cavaites anymore!!)

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

here's a memory from carefree days before we were married where the last thing i had to worry about was car repairs (or pregnancy acne...)
thanks wyoming for always being windy to make my hair look like a model.

this week we are painting dressers (yipee!)
making our house a house of order (or attempting to do so)
and packing for ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

AN Petersen said...

I so feel the same way. I never get away with just the one thing i went in for, whereever i go. Especially the dentist and car places. Yay for Arizona!!! I cant wait to see you. Oh and i need to see pictures of these dressers. I'm wanting to paint ours, but im scared too.

Brooke said...

Girl, I sooo feel you. In the last 3 months, we have spent over a thousand bucks on repairs for our car. Such a blessing and a curse!