Sunday, January 23, 2011

Within Bounds

i came across this video today and it really touched me and hit home.
casey and i try to get out to the slopes pretty often and understand why it's so important to stay on directed paths and safe areas.
we also understand why it's so important to stay in safe areas in your everyday life,
one wrong move can lead you to a hurt-some and lonely life



i get a little emotional watching any church video bc they put it across so perfectly.
the love of a church leader to the youth and other ward members is so sincere and wonderful.
watching small children do the right thing, listen to the spirit, and help others along their way.
or purely listening to an apostle of the Lord teach about the sacred role of an apostle.

I now want to share my testimony to you all that these sacred things are true. I know that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me and you individually, knowing us both by name, and more importantly, knowing who we are individually and what our struggles are. I know that if we turn to Him in sincere prayer and faith, our struggles can be overcome and we will be happier. I know that His Son, Jesus Christ, came down to earth, lived like mortal men, and atoned for us all in Gethsemane so that we too, can return to our Father in Heaven and live like Him someday with our families forever. I know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet who helped restore this church today. I know the Book of Mormon to be the true, direct words from God and love it with all my heart. Lastly, I know our prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, is an ordinary man, led by the Spirit in our day to guide and direct us in correct ways. I love that man so much. I love this gospel with all my heart and know it's true with every fiber of my soul. I bear this testimony in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

2 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Thanks Kimber for you great testimony!
Love you:)
PS, I am beginning on my journey with this whole coupon thing and I might need your guidance when you get some time.

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Kimber you are the cutest:) I love that you share your testimony and love so freely. Looks like you guys are having so much fun... take us away with you! haha Hope you are well love, so happy I get to see you every now and then. We should make it more than a 5 second hi-bye pretty soon here:) I think I still have your number, Ill call you!