1. we be loving the tonight show with jimmy fallon. curses to that show for keeping us up so late therefor making us tired every morning but props to making us laugh every night. i sincerely would like to be that man's friend.
2. reading the book i am a mother. FRIENDS: read this book. it's a super duper quick read (i'm not into reading books usually, listening to them is my thing) but this is a fast, enticing, uplifting book on motherhood that i promise promise promise you will love and love that i told you to read it. don't put this suggestion to the wayside. and it's a short read, so no huge commitment.
3. playing outside and with friends. for two days it got up to 70+ degrees around here and i was the happiest person ever. i was rolling my windows down when it got up to 39 so 70 was HOT for me, i was literally sweating while at the park with maxson but my body and soul loved the warmth of the sun. maxson loves to
4. being a lot more diligent at food planning, food prepping, and house clean up lately. i still go in my waves of good and bad of this and usually for two days a week i lose it all and then find renewed energy to pick up the pieces and begin again.
5. my computer is on its deathbed. it is getting pretty slow, even with me taking all my pictures off onto back up hard drives. AND it is crazy finicky at charging lately. only casey can get the blasted thing to charge and he has to work with it awhile before it acknowledges that it's being charged, mmeh, don't die computer!!! i need you to last me 2 1/2 more years!!!!
6. speaking of computers, maxson kinda wrecked casey's. the screen part is all wobbly and half of it is disconnected from the keyboard...
7. my "in the picture" project. the past few days when i've thought to blog i also think, mmeh, but i should update those pictures, ha