Thursday, November 12, 2015

Loaded Veggie Breakfast Casserole

I want to remember this breakfast casserole I made for dinner one day. I mixed a couple recipes together and used random stuff I had in my fridge, it turned out super yummy surprisily!

Loaded Veggie Breakfast casserole

1 crescent roll tube
10 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1/2 c milk
2 c grated cheese
1 orange pepper
1 red pepper
1/2-1 c zucchini
1 onion
1 package turkey bacon

Lay out crescent roll on bottom of 9x13 pan, pinch seams together so no liquid seeps through. Cook turkey bacon in pan and cut up into small pieces. Dice veggies, mix all ingredients together, pour over crescent roll, cook at 350 degrees for 50-60 min. Nom nom

I like that this is packed with veggies!

1 comment:

Jessie and Austin said...

Sounds suuuper delish, imma try it. The crescent roll wasn't soggy?