Thursday, November 2, 2017

10 happy things

1. When Bryson and Quinn pretend to go on trips with luggage, adult shoes, hats. They go on missions, church meetings, dates, grammie's house, school. When Bryson tells me he tries to suppress his smile so much and his dimples are so apparent. Quinn has that deeper voice with furrowed eye brows and a serious face. They love playing together

2. Today the 3 boys played doggies. Crawling around then house like a dog, up and downstairs, into other rooms, they played so well together, I don't even know what they did they just played!

3. Casey teaching the boys how to hit balls today. Each one taking their turn getting up to bat, SO excited when they actually hit the ball. This is what all my parenthood dreams are made of, playing baseball in the backyard with your small children! It was magical

4. When Max takes Easton on the tramp all by himself to play with. Easton loves all the attention Max gives him. Except Max doesn't love all the attention Easton gives him i.e. getting into his toys he's playing with. Max carries Easton over to me and exasperating says "you deal with him!" They are the best

5. When Casey comes home from work the boys often hide and then everyone tries to scare each other. Casey does such a wonderful job at coming home so happy to see us, even if he's tired. He's just the best dad and husband

6. My robot vacuum, seriously it has changed my life and 100% made my home cleaner! I love turning that baby on sitting back while it cleans the downstairs!

7. Reading my scriptures so much more during the day! I love understanding the stories better/again, following characters and lineage, knowing Im doing what I am supposed to each day and going to bed happy and not feeling bad. I love the way I feel all day long!

8. My mom texting me stuff during the day that she's thinking of me. I'm so glad I get her as my best friend. We're lucky to have each other!

9. Watching Easton walk everywhere! After a week of learning to walk he just took off and he's everywhere! I love being surprised every time I see him toddle into a room! He has the sweetest smile

10. Watching shows with Casey at night, I love that we can find stuff we like together :)

2 comments:

Jessie and Austin said...

HI tell me about your robot vacuum!

Also, this was a happy post : )

Cherri said...

Oh make my heart melt.... love all these!