Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Easton 9 and 10 months!

His big mile stone at 9 months was going down the starers by himself, seriously such a rockstar child! I barely spent any time with him, he never had a bad fall, he just did it when we'd turn around! He always yells at the top of the stairs waiting for me to come get him or to help turn him around to come down.  I got lucky with that one!

A week before 10 months we stopped nursing :( Big sad face over here. I totally would have kept going and tried (hey fenugreek!) but my body was just not making such milk for him and he's just be frustrated and nurse, and look up at me and cry in frustration and go at it again and not get that much, made me feel so bad! My kids are always great nursing babies, it's me that's the weak one! So I nursed him one last time during our utah trip and that's been that. I've almost always had to supplement him with formula after nursing which stunk. It was only after I truly stopped nursing that I realized, ok Kimber, you actually were making milk still on each nursing session! Im definitely having to feed him twice as much bottle or even more to make him happy.

And now 10 months!

-2 top teeth are barely starting to peek through, the two on the right
-He's a loud talker and just babbles and babbles and yells for attention, that cuteness
-got 1 ear infection at about 9 1/2 months
-can turn around at the top of the stairs and come down all by himself
-is mostly sleeping through the night. Sleep training was hard, I hate hearing him cry but I was done waking up in the middle of the night for a 4:30 am feeding, I knew he didn't need it. Sleep 9-11 hours at night depending on when we put him down.
-crawls fast
-Adores Max and Max him. Max gets the baby and just takes him on the tramp to play with him, they're so darling
-takes 1-2 naps a day
-great car sleeper and transitioner to the house
-just so so so stinking adorable!!!!!!!!

No comments: