Wednesday, November 4, 2009

our trip to AZ

Here's some of the fun activities of Arizona!
Scott, Megan, and Scott riding in a golf cart

Gifts from Mexico (compliments of Kirky and my parents!)
this SUPER cute dress for Annalee

Casey's Mayan dentist carving/replica
and my 100% unique to Oaxaca Mexico black pottery

Scott's beating instrument
(joking)

The intense spinning tops war!

Grasshopper shavings!
Yeah, we really ate it!
They tricked us and said "try it and guess what spice this is"
lies lies lies...that was no a spice!
it was an insect!

My wonderful bridal shower put on by my maid of Honor Courtney!
(she's the beautiful one to the right of me)
thanks so much again Courtney!

And these are some lovely ladies who came to it!

Yes, this would be my mother and I dressed up as toilet paper brides.
Haha, lovely I know!

More wonderful people who came!
Amber and Sis Walker!

And after all the presents had been opened, I remembered Casey was my favorite and best present above them all :) Thanks baby

This is our beautiful little Mexican baby!
Cutest outfit EVER!
She pulls off mexicaness so well might I say

CUTLER!
I don't know how, but my mom is SO creative!

My wonderful cousins!
April and Colleen!
(acknowledgments to Jenny and Danielle who are missing in this!)

First Sunday dinner all back together!


I wish there were more of Kirk!
He's the main show, and he barely got in any of them!
I'll get more pics from my mootie later :0
Hoped you all enjoyed seeing our AZ trip as much as we enjoyed being there!

No comments: