Wednesday, June 6, 2012

otter pops

otter pops are the epitome of summer.
i here now vow to always have lots of otter pops in my freezer every summer for the rest of my life.
they're the perfect little treat.
they're colorful.
they're yummy.
they're easy.
they're cheap.
they're awesome.
Photobucket

we bought ourselves the ECONOMY size box at costco a few weeks ago and have been loving it.
casey has about 5 a day.
i range from 1-2.

then i got the most perfect text from my brother of my cute little niece:
Photobucket
girlfriend knows the way to get out every last drop.
you go girl.

otter pops rock.




 speaking of otter pops, summer, and things that rock,
just so ya know, by the time this blog post goes up,
we will be on our way for a great little trip...
to hawaii :)

see you in a week!!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oh my jealous!!!! So exciting! Have so much fun!