Saturday, March 19, 2011

On the Road again!

This is me after a very long blizzard drive through Northern California to get to the Hunts house
So I am on my way to Mexico for a Dental trip and on my way I wanted to see our little family in Sacramento, CA THE HUNTS!!! So I left on Friday hoping I would get here at 9 in the evening what I found was that a blizzard in the mountain pass of Lake Tahoe got in my way. There was a 40 car pileup so they closed I80 which was only an hour from their house. I ended up having to go around so instead of getting there at 9 I got there at nearly 1 o'clock in the morning. MISERY yes it was horrible, but I was greeted by some friends/family that waited up for me it was AWESOME! I love these people!
This is one of the cute girls I came to visit on my way to Mexico ADDY!

Taysin ( i probably spelled that wrong)

No comments: